How to Find a Phone Using Google Find My Device Android smartphones have become very common in India these days and occupy a majority share.google lost phone, lost android phone, google lost my phone, phonefinder google, locate an android phone, locate lost phone,fine lost android phone. In this fast-paced world, it’s easy to lose track and sometimes accidentally forget your smartphone in some other cases, several users have been robbed of their smartphones due’s to their lack of presence’s in the situation
If you’ve been in this situation and want to find out the location of your phone, then this comprehensive guide has everything you need. Android comes with built-in tools to track your smartphone using your Google account, there are several other OEM and third-party solutions that offer more features, if you’re google lost phone, lost android phone, google lost my phone, phonefinder google, locate an android phone, locate lost phone,fine lost android phone
Samsung mobile user, then you should really consider setting up your all mobile account to support tracking. your smartphone
Losing your smartphone can be extremely stressful due to the amount of private information and images stored on it. Device tracking can also be very useful to keep your kids safe and aware of their whereabouts.google lost phone, lost android phone, google lost my phone, phonefinder google, locate an android phone, locate lost phone,fine lost android phone. In this article, we are talking about Find my Device by Google, which works on all Android smartphones that have Google Play services, as well as a similar offer from the popular manufacturer Samsung.
Find my device
Google’s Find My Device app is a must-have for most Android users, and if you’ve added a Google account to your Android device find my device will automatically turn on you can check this by going to settings > security > find my device you can download the app for free from the Play Store or use it on the web portal to find your smartphone
1. How to find a lost or stolen smartphone using Find My Device
Either download the Find My Device app from the Google Play Store or go to the web app using the link below.
2. After installing the app, log in and make sure your location is turned on.
Once the app is running, you can now search for your smartphone if it is connected to Wi-Fi or you have mobile data turned on.
3. As a next step, you may need to keep location services turned on on your smartphone for better tracking.
4. You can also remotely lock the device and write a message along with an alternate phone number, allowing you to easily call if it finds it
5. You can also play the sound on your smartphone remotely this will play a loud sound on the smartphone’s even if the device was in Vibrate and Silent sound profile
6. In the worst case, if you lose hope of restoring the device and if the data in the smartphone is more valuable, you can choose to completely erase the smartphone online and the smartphone will be reset to factory settings.
1. Look at your phone, tablet or watch on the map if the current location is not available the last known location is displayed’s
Use indoor maps to help you find facilities in airports, shopping malls or other large buildings
2. Navigate to your device using Google Maps by tapping the location of the device and then the Maps icon
Play audio at full volume even when your device is in silent mode
3. Erase your device or lock it with your own message and contact number on the lock screen
Check network and battery status
Download Find my Device on Google Play Store
Find My Device This procedure will help you find your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.
Using it, you can track your registered Android devices, make your phone ring and wipe your phone data (which must be enabled on your phone).google lost phone, lost android phone, google lost my phone, phonefinder google, locate an android phone, locate lost phone,fine lost android phone. In addition, Find My Device does not offer additional options for remote control of a lost phone. I hope Google keeps improving it and introducing more useful features like taking a selfie of the person using it in case it gets stolen.