Genshin Impact players use currently two redeem codes, this redeem codes are, ZSPDKSC3V8V5, and GENSHINGIFT.
Players can redeem 60 Primogems & 5 Adventurer’s Experience using ZSPDKSC3V8V5 and 50 Primogems & 3 Hero’s Wits using GENSHINGIFT. Players can redeem both redeem codes, and these codes still work as of early March 2022.
Genshin Impact guide: How to use redeem codes
Players can redeem these codes using a website, or use these codes in-game. If players use this code, and they get a “Redemption Complete” massage, the gifts will be sending your in-game mail.
Redeem the codes through in-game
|Redeem code use successful (Image via Genshin Impact)|
Genshin Impact players redeem the codes through the in-game. After completion, players get the mail, to redeem the code is successful. This method currently Android players use, iOS players redeem this code using a website.
Here is how players can enter the codes in in-game:
- Boot up the game.
- Pause the game to bring up the Paimon Menu.
- Head to “Settings” on the left side.
- Go to “Account.”
- Go “Redeem Now.”
- Paste the relevant code and select “Exchange.”
Players redeem these codes before March 03, 2022.
Redeem the codes through the Website
|Genshin Impact Official website|
Players use the Official website, to redeem these codes. The Official website link is below.
Genshin Impact official website
Here is how players can enter the code on the website.
- Log into the website (if not already logged in).
- Select the server that hosts the player’s account. Doing this will automatically put information into the “Character Nickname” section.
- Paste the code into the “Redemption Code” section.
- Click on “Redeem” to finish
After completing this process, a player can boot up the game and collect the rewards from in-game mail.
Also, you can read Genshin Impact 2.5 upcoming events and Raiden Shogun and Sangonomiya Kokomi banner (click here)