Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form (Online / Offline) for Bank Loan
Apply online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) to get bank loans up to Rs. 10 lakh at udyamimitra.in, download Mudra loan scheme application form in PDF format at mudra.org.in, avail shishu, kishor, tarun loans online / offline from banks, check eligibility criteria, list of documents, progress and complete details.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a special scheme of the Central Government of India through MUDRA a subsidiary of SIDBI MUDRA supports the institution of providing loans to the non-corporate non-agricultural sector generating income of micro and small entities. It is subject to those businesses that need loans below Rs. 10000000. Both udyamitra.in and mudra.org.in are official websites of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana: will also help in creating a growth ecosystem for the micro enterprise sector. The interventions were named “Shishu”, “Kishor” and “Tarun” to indicate the stage of growth/development and financing needs of the recipient micro-unit/entrepreneur. MUDRA Yojana is basically an initiative to finance small businesses in India.
All people who want to get loans under PM Mudra Yojana can apply online by filling PMMY application form at www.udyamimitra.in. Apart from this, people can also download PM Mudra Yojana loan application forms in PDF format through www.mudra.org.in.
PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Apply Bank Loan Online Form:
The Mudra loan program aims to achieve development in an inclusive and sustainable manner by supporting and promoting partner institutions. Below is the complete online application process by filling
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form:-
There are three types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana loans
1. Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, the beneficiaries will be given loans up to ₹50,000.
2. Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, the beneficiaries will be allotted loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000.
3.Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, the beneficiaries will be allotted loans ranging from ₹500,000 to ₹1,000,000.
prime minister mudra yojana loans application Form PDF download offline method :
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is open and available at all bank branches across the country all the applicants can even download the prime minister mudra yojana application form
PDF format through below link:-
Eligibility Criteria for PM Mudra Loan Scheme:
All applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria to become eligible for bank loans under PM Mudra Yojana: The business should be one of the following:-
* Small manufacturing company
* Fruit and vegetable sellers
* ‘Agriculture-related activities’ eg fish farming, beekeeping, poultry, livestock, breeding, sorting, sorting, agro-industry aggregation, dairying, fisheries, agri-clinics and agri-business centres, food and agro-processing, etc.
list of documents required for mudra yojana banks loan :
1. Self attested copy of Identity proof like Voter ID / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving Licence.
2. Proof of residence, which may include a current telephone or electricity bill, property tax receipt (not older than 2 months). Voter ID card, Aadhar card and passport of the borrower can also serve as proof of residence.
3. Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities.
4. Copies of relevant licences/registration certificates/other documents relating to the ownership, identity and address of the business unit.
5. Applicant should not be defaulter in any financial institution /bank
6. Statement of accounts (last six months) from existing banker, if any.
7. Balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return etc. for last 2 years. (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
8. Estimated balance sheets for one year in case of working capital limits and for the loan period in case of term loan (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
9. Project report (for proposed project) detailing technical and economic viability.
10. Revenues achieved during the current financial year up to the date of application.
11. Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partners’ Articles of Association, etc.
12. A statement of assets and liabilities from the borrower, including Directors & Partners, may be required to establish net worth in the absence of a third party guarantee.
13. 2 photocopies of each Owner/Partners/Directors.
Click on the link https://www.udyamimitra.in/Home/Downloads to view PM Mudra Yojana Bank Loan Checklist.
Check the list of credit counseling institutions:
You are finding it difficult while filling the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana loan application, then don’t worry. The portal will help you find the right person / the right agency to fill out the form for you. All you need is to fill basic personal details with agency / person application (fees may be charged by agency / person) on udyamimitra portal. This device is called HAVE (Handholding in a virtual environment). So if you are planning to set up and intend to apply for loans then click on the link below:-
After clicking on this link, select your state, county, area of expertise, agency name, and click the “Search” button to open a list of credit counseling agencies.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number (Contact):
Borrowers who want to avail MUDRA loan under PMMY can directly approach banks, partner financial institutions and non-banking finance companies or MUDRA nodal officers. MUDRA has identified a total of 97 Nodal Officers across the country at various regional/branch offices of SIDBI who will act as ‘first point of contact’ for MUDRA. Below are links to access toll free helpline, list of nodal officers, nodal bank officers, contact details of PMMY mission office and PMMY office in Mumbai.
Progress of the Mudra loan program until January 1:
* Financial year – 2015 to
* Total approved PMMY loans – 24.09 million (24,09,48,705)
* Sanctioned amount – 12.17 crores (12,16,951.58 crores)
* Amount paid – 11.82 lakh crore (11,82,615.02 lakh crore)
* Details PM MUDRA Yojana can be found at under http://www.mudra.org.in/PMMYReport of loans/money sanctioned