(image via HoYoverse)
Neuvillette is an upcoming 5-star Hydro Catalyst character expected to be released in Genshin Impact version 4.1. He is the Chief Justice of Fontaine, and his leaked kit suggests that he will be a versatile support character who can be played both on-field and off-field.
In this article, you can see Neuvillette’s attacks, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst.
Genshin Impact Neuvillette leakes
Neuvillette’s Elemental Skill
Neuvillette’s Elemental Skill, Judgment of the Scales, allows him to deal Hydro damage to enemies in a small AoE. The damage scales off of his Max HP, and he can also absorb Sourcewater Droplets within the AoE to heal himself and increase the damage of his next Charged Attack. Elemental Skill is called “O Tears, I Shall Repay.”
Neuvillette’s Elemental Burst
Neuvillette’s Elemental Burst, Equitable Judgement, is a powerful Hydro AoE attack that deals damage to enemies and applies the Wet status. It also grants Neuvillette and all nearby party members a buff that increases their Normal Attack damage and resistance to interruption. The buff’s duration and strength scale off of the number of Hydro characters in the party. Elemental Burst is known as “O Tides, I Have Returned.”
Here are some additional details about Neuvillette’s leaked kit:
- His Normal Attacks scale off of his ATK, but his Elemental Skill and Burst scale off of his Max HP.
- He can be built as a main DPS or a sub DPS, but he is most effective as a support character.
- He is a good choice for teams that need Hydro application, healing, or damage buffing.
- He is especially good for teams that have multiple Hydro characters, as his Elemental Burst buff scales off of the number of Hydro characters in the party.
Neuvillette’s Normal and Charged Attacks
Neuvillette’s Normal Attacks are pretty standard for a Catalyst user. He waves his cane to command the tides, dealing Hydro damage to enemies in a small AoE. He can perform up to 3 Normal Attacks in a row.
Neuvillette’s Charged Attacks are where he really shines. He can charge up his Charged Attack to deal AoE Hydro damage. However, if he charges up his Charged Attack for long enough, he will unleash Charged Attack: Equitable Judgement. This attack deals a surge of AoE Hydro damage to all enemies in a straight path. It does not consume any stamina, and its duration can vary. If Neuvillette’s HP is above 50% when he uses this attack, he will lose HP continuously during this period.
Here are some tips for using Neuvillette’s Normal and Charged Attacks:
- Use his Normal Attacks to apply Hydro to enemies. This will set them up for big reactions with other elements.
- Charge up his Charged Attack for maximum damage. However, be careful not to charge it up too long, or you will unleash Charged Attack: Equitable Judgement and start losing HP.
- Use Charged Attack: Equitable Judgement to deal massive damage to groups of enemies. However, only use it if your HP is above 50%.
Overall, Neuvillette’s Normal and Charged Attacks are powerful tools that can be used to deal a lot of damage to enemies. Just be careful not to charge up his Charged Attack too long, or you will start losing HP.